Mr Iraklis Delikonstantinou or “Mr D.” as many of his patients prefer to call him, is a Board Certified Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon.
He graduated with Honours from the prestigious Medical School of Turin, Italy in 2000.
He then completed his Specialist Training in the largest department of Plastic Surgery in Athens, Greece.
He moved in the UK in 2012, where he undertook further subspecialty training, at the renowned St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns, in Chelmsford, Essex.
Since 2016 he has been employed as Consultant Plastic Surgeon at North Bristol NHS Trust and holds Honorary Consultant posts at the Bristol Royal Infirmary, Bristol Children’s Hospital and Gloucester Royal Hospital.
He has a special interest in Skin Cancer, Melanoma and Cosmetic Surgery.
Iraklis first priority is the wellbeing of his patients. He has been praised for a sincere approach, his empathy and professionalism.
- Skin cancer, cosmetic surgery
- Skin cancer
- Cosmetic surgery
- Consultant in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, North Bristol Trust
- Clinical Governance Lead (Plastic Surgery) – North Bristol Trust
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons
- Fellow of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Hellenic Society of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery