At Bristol Plastic Surgery, we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We do update this policy from time to time so please do review this policy regularly.
Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Data that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Data provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- System data such as browser agent and version, to assist in diagnosing technical problems.
We use Google Analytics to evaluate and improve this website and services. If you have any concerns about such third-party data collection or simply want to be kept up-to-date about analytics cookies, you can learn how Google safeguards data collection.
Further cookie information
If you require further information about cookies, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) has a useful resource called what is a cookie?
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with any information you request from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Protecting your personal data
The Bristol Plastic Surgery website is hosted on Secured UK Servers to ensure customer data is kept within the European Union as recommended by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Transit of information over the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transit of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
Your data will only be accessed by 58 Queen Square as the registered data controller, for the purpose(s) for which you provide it. You have the right to ask for a copy of personal data we hold about you, but please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested.
Questions about Bristol Plastic Surgery’s compliance with the Data Protection Act should be addressed to:
Bristol Plastic Surgery,
58 Queen Square,
Bristol BS1 4LF