Antonio Orlando graduated with honors from the University of Florence in 1988 and graduated with honors from the School of Specialisation in Plastic Surgery at the University of Parma, 8 years later. He became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2000.
Antonio Orlando has an excellent reputation in all aspects of cosmetic surgery including breast surgery (enlargement, lift, and reduction), face lifts, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), rhinoplasty (nose surgery), body contouring including abdominoplasty and liposuction and other non-surgical procedures. He receives referrals from other consultant plastic surgeons throughout the UK because of his expertise in nose reshaping.
Antonio Orlando works as part of Bristol Plastic Surgery and with the Vale Healthcare in Cardiff to provide the full range of cosmetic surgery procedures.
He works for the NHS at the North Bristol NHS Trust, is the Director of Plastic Surgery and is experienced in head and neck surgery and skin cancer surgery.
- Plastic surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- Facial surgery
- Breast surgery
- Skin cancer
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at North Bristol NHS Trust
- Lead Clinician in Skin Oncology at North Bristol NHS Trust
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Italian Society of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- British Association of Head Neck Oncologists