The HydraFacial is the latest addition to the non-surgical treatment portfolio at 58 Queen Square, and the first of its kind in Bristol.
58 Queen Square is Bristol’s leading clinic specializing in a range of non-invasive cosmetic treatments designed to rejuvenate the skin.
The HydraFacial is a unique moisture-enhancing facial using water-assisted dermabrasion, otherwise known as hydradermabrasion, to provide a deep cleansing and exfoliating treatment for your skin.
The HydraFacial treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation or brown spots. The procedure is suitable for most skin types including thin or ageing skin, ethnic skin, and or acne-prone skin.
The treatment takes 45 to 60 minutes, and involves 5 simple and effective steps:
- Deep cleansing and exfoliation - With a patented skin abrasion tip
- Mild acid peel - To gently remove dead skin cells and promote skin exfoliation
- Gentle extraction of impurities - Using a patented ‘vortex’ or vacuum-assisted technology to gently remove dead skin cells, blackheads and unclog blocked pores
- Deep delivery of intensive antioxidant and peptide formulations - To bathe and hydrate the newly exfoliated skin
- Red light therapy - To reduce inflammation within skin and stimulate new collagen formation
There is no downtime. This is the peel, without the peeling.
We encourage you to allow a few hours without make-up to allow for deeper penetration of the topical formulations to enhance your results.
The HydraFacial has been named the ‘Red carpet facial’ as many patients enjoy having the procedure in the run up to a special event or occasion to give their skin a deep cleanse and that instant glow.
Most patients see visible skin improvement and even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and improved skin hydration can last up to 7 days and for longer-term results or problem skin, a course of treatments is recommended.
For more information please visit HydraFacial UK.